- Independent Audits: CUNIX has completed more than 200 CMMI Appraisals and hence has developed internal competence in providing regular internal audit services based on CMMI Model. Process focused organizations approach CUNIX for independent audits on the need basis.
- Verification of Gap closure: Organization approach CUNIX for additional CMMI Consulting service of verification of gap closure wherein expert CMMI consultant from CUNIX verifies the closed gaps as per the last QMS gap report and the modified QMS.
- CMMI Project Implementation Monitoring and Guidance: This additional CMMI Consulting service is required by organizations when they want the CUNIX expert guidance during the implementation so that the project does not go off track in between and adherence to the CMMI Implementation is maintained.
- PIID Training: Expert CMMI consultant from CUNIX trains the organization on preparation of PIID which is a backbone for successful CMMI Appraisal
- SEPG or Implementation Team Formation: CUNIX mentors the organizations in the formation of CMMI Implementation Team for successful CMMI Appraisal
- Metrics Training: Expert CUNIX trainer will train the implementation team on defining measurement objectives and management of metrics and its application as per the requirements of CMMI Appraisal
If you are looking to integrate your functions and better your operational processes, and wish to attain performance excellence in your organization, CMMI certification is the key to achieving it.
- Independent Audits
Independent Audit (sometimes termed as Second Party Audit) is when a company performs an audit of a supplier to ensure that they are meeting the requirements specified in the contract. It is important to understand that an independent audit is between the customer and the supplier and has nothing to do with becoming certified.CUNIX has done multiple consulting and audit projects against the standards provided by the customers to their respected suppliers.
- Metrics Training
Metrics are a good representation of the types of problems that typically occur within an organization. Good way to improve your QMS and get good payback on your QMS investment is to track and measure these problems. Measure not just the frequency of occurrence, but also the cost of these problems. CUNIX provides Metrics Training to client organizations who want continues improvement in their organization.
- Resource Deployment
Some organizations don’t have any dedicated person to drive the quality initiative due to unavailability of resource. CUNIX help these organizations by deploying the resources to complete the initiative in given timeline.
- Preparation of Documents
The ISO 9001:2015 standard for Quality Management Systems requires certain documentation. The QMS documentation consist of different types of documents. Usually, it includes documents such as quality policy, quality manual, procedures, work instructions, quality plans, and records. For driving the quality initiative in the organization many organizations need guidance for documentation of Quality Management System from CUNIX. We at CUNIX help such organizations to prepare Quality Management System from scratch.
- ISO 27001/ ISMS Consulting: We at CUNIX will help your organization to prepare information security management system(ISMS) andimplement it as per ISO 27001:2013 standard. We’ll also be training internal auditors to carry out internal audits. CUNIX also deploys experts for helping companies implement ISMS/ISO 27001. CUNIX is a leader in ISMS consulting in India.
- ISO 27001 Awareness Training: CUNIX do provide awareness trainings to organizations who in phase of going for ISO 27001:2013 at their esteemed organization.
- CUNIX’s ISMS Health Indicator Tool: CUNIX’s ISMS Health Indicator will check the existing information security measures in your organization and will also generate a quantitative report about the current status of information security at your organization.
- Information System Audit: This service is for organizations which already has implemented ISMS in their organization and want check how much complaint they are with the best industry standard.
- Web Application Security Assessment: Web Application Security is a part of information security which covers the security of websites, web applications and web services. Broadly, web application security draws on the principle of application security but applies them specifically to Internet and Web systems. We at CUNIX, do assess the level of information security in an organization’s websites, web applications and web services and guide them for any improvement if required.
- Risk Assessment: Risk assessment or risk analysis is probably the most complex part of information security management system implementation; but at the same time it is the most important step at the beginning of your information security project – it sets the foundations for information security in your company. CUNIX has experienced and competent team of consultants who understands the risks and guide the client organization in making Risk Treatment Plan.
- Cloud Risk Management: Cloud computing is all the rage these days, but moving the data to the cloud doesn’t come without substantial risks. In addition to the data security risks, organizations need to be prepared for cloud failure. With these points in mind, it is critical for organizations to understand the potential risks of cloud computing. CUNIX has expertise in formalizing the cloud computing risk management process.
- Virtualization Risk Assessment: Virtualization separates applications, desktops, machines, networks, data and services from their physical constraints. Virtualization is an evolving concept, encompassing a broad range of technologies, tools, and methods, and can bring significant operational benefits to organizations (PCI Info Sup P.3). However, it also introduces new security concerns. Until recently, organizations had to leverage security controls not specifically designed to protect virtual environments. We at CUNIX assess risk associated with Virtualization to minimize the security concerns.
- Vulnerability Assessment – Penetration Testing (VAPT): Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) are two types of vulnerability testing. The tests have different strengths and are often combined to achieve a more complete vulnerability analysis. CUNIX works as an third party vendor which is responsible for finding out vulnerabilities in applications. CUNIX can easily fix most of these flaws easily once found. We enable IT security teams to focus on mitigating critical vulnerabilities while we also continue to discover and classify vulnerabilities.
- PCI-DSS / PA-DSS: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards. The PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
- Mobile Security Risk Assessment: Mobile Security Risk Assessment is the art of performing a risk assessment on a technology that changes weekly. This assessment can be split up into broadly four categories: Sensitive Data Access, Device Risk, Management Risk and Awareness. CUNIX believes in understanding the corporate environment and culture for risk acceptance. CUNIX will finally devise and initially monitor a risk mitigation strategy that best fits your environment.
CUNIX is an ISMS consulting company having presence in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi/NCR.
- ISO 20000 Resource deployment: CUNIX can deploy an ISO20000 expert in your organization to take care of the implementation. The resource will be responsible for training the team and hand holding implementation. Most of our clients choose this service as it saves them cost and the hassle to employ a full-time team member, as the resource will only be deployed for implementation.
ISO 22301 is an international standard for business continuity management. It helps businesses to perceive, prioritize and eliminate risks and incidents that interrupt a smooth flow of operations. Whether your organization is implementing ISO 22301 for the first time or wanting to take your expertise to the next level, at CUNIX we have the right resources for training and supporting in achieving ISO 22301 certification. The ISO 22301 implementation can be integrated into your business in a customized manner. Irrespective of your starting point or where you are positioned in the business continuity journey with the right guidance from us, your company will achieve a level of excellence in business continuity management through certification of ISO 22301.