About the Course
It is a complete course covering all the aspects of project managements and helps in balancing Time, Cost, Scope, Risk and Stakeholders requirements. It provides a platform to discuss real life project issues and finding solutions for the same using practical examples and case studies.
Participants will enhance understanding of project management and develop professional skills with practical examples and case studies.
Besides the above advantages, it will also meet requirement of 35 hours of contact training for applying for PMP® Certification exam and provide required knowledge to jump start the preparation of PMP® Certification. Attending this course will significantly improve the chances of passing the PMP® Certification exam on the first try.
The course will be based on PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) has been adopted by ANSI as an American National Standard
Who can attend?
- Project Leads, Project Manager, Program Managers, Delivery Managers, Project Directors.
- Executives practicing project management and interested in enhancing project management competency.
- PMP credentials aspirants.
- Anyone looking to earn PDUs to retain PMP certification.
Course is designed for 4 to 5 days
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm – 9 hours each day for 4 days
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm – 7 hours each day for 5 days
Practicing PMPs can earn 35 PDUs by attending this course.
- Presentation on concepts & features
- Spot quizzes, Discussion on theory, PMI ideology, practice and case studies
- Post training support to resolve queries and project issues
- Bird eye view of PMBOK framework
- Organizational Structure
- About the exam, tips and tricks
- Initiating process group
- Planning process group
- Executing process group
- Monitoring and Control process group
- Closing process group
- Develop project charter
- Develop project management plan
- Direct and manage project execution
- Monitor and control project work
- Perform integrated change control
- Close project or phase
- Plan scope management
- Collect requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan schedule management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity resources
- Estimate activity duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan cost management
- Estimate cost
- Determine budget
- Control costs
- Plan quality management
- Perform quality assurance
- Quality control
- Plan human resource management
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team
- Plan communications management
- Manage communications
- Control communications
- Plan risk management
- Identify risk
- Perform qualitative analysis
- Perform quantitative analysis
- Plan risk responses
- Control risk
- Plan procurements management
- Conduct procurements
- Control procurements
- Close procurements
- Identify stakeholders
- Plan stakeholders management
- Manage stakeholders management
- Control stakeholders management