Project Management Training:
Project Management Training for Beginners:
This course is for beginners to understand the basic concepts of Project Management. This course does not lead to any certification.
Duration: 2 days, 8 hours per day
- What is Project and Project Management?
- Between Project and Operations
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Program and Portfolio Management
- Life Cycle and Project Phases
Project Integration Management:
- Developing Project Charter
- Developing Project Plan
- Change Control Mechanism
Project Scope Management:
- Scope Definition
- Creating WBS
- Scope Verification and Control
Project Time Management:
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
- Resource and Duration Estimation
- Schedule Development (MS Plan)
Project Cost Management:
- Cost Estimation
- Earned Value Techniques
- Cost Budgeting
Project Quality Management:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Project Risk Management:
- Risk Planning and Identification
- Risk Qualitative Analysis
- Risk Quantitative Analysis
- Risk Monitoring and Control
Project Procurement Management:
- Plan Procurement
- Conduct Procurement
- Control & Close Procurement
Project HR Management:
- HR Planning
- Acquiring, Developing and Managing Team
Project Communication Management:
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Requirements and Planning
- Report Project Performance
Your data is worth our protection
Information security testing and assessment is a critically important process for companies handling sensitive information and requiring protection against security vulnerabilities. If your organization handles the sensitive and confidential information you are at a high risk of exploitation by malicious hackers, disruptive programs that can easily gain access to your proprietary data and sabotage them.
At CUNIX our IT professionals possess in-depth knowledge and experience in helping companies to reduce their risk exposure to such events. We have the resources in minimizing the negative impact of security-related risks. We have over the years gained global level experience helping local and international companies with a deep technical advantage in protection and assessment of information security.
Our services include comprehensive penetration testing services and vulnerability assessment. We have in-house expertise in identifying issues related to complex network infrastructure without getting in the way of your company’s day-to-day operations. Our expert consultants work with your technology divisions to identify, establish and control immediate security risks, provide actionable steps of remediation and implement best practices for solving network security issues.
How we achieve the best industry standards
CUNIX is capable of delivering a highly professional level of integrated end-to-end information security testing service addressing detection, prevention, and correction of all vulnerable areas. To obtain accurate security assessment of your system our penetration testing service will stimulate techniques used by an attacker to compromise your networking system. We have aligned our testing methodologies with proven high-tech standards and best practices. When combined with our global experience in this sector we are in a position to provide you a service within an unrivaled echelon.
Type of information security testing we provide
- Web application security testing Security assessment is focused on application architecture, all exploitable vulnerabilities, design, and execution. All levels of controls are assessed, including user access levels, privileges, overall design, development and delivery of the application.
- Network penetration testing Vulnerable targets are identified through DNS queries, Google search, WHOIS and other techniques.
- Automated port identification Generation of tending analyses reports to identify new IP addresses, new ports appearing in system scans. Assure a secure portal to company stakeholders and customers when entering personal details during log-in.
- Risk-based penetration testing Study the flow of each application, business processes and IT systems to derive associated risks. We combine automated scanning procedures with our professional expertise in handling business information security control spanning across dynamic industries on a global level.
- Going beyond traditional penetration testing We use novel and innovative methods that are beyond the traditional tool-based testing methodologies.
When it comes to the technology and information security testing field our specialist team members possess a cutting-edge advantage. Clients can rely on our agility and adaptability to help overcome critical business issues. We help companies to be perfectly positioned for success in this constantly evolving marketplace.